Nutritional Guidance & Emotional Support for Food Addiction
Have you ever thought of yourself as a food addict?
- Do you overeat unhealthy foods despite the consequences?
- Do you have a pre-occupation with food, food preparation and meals?
- Are you trapped in a vicious cycle of trying and failing to cut down on food intake?
- Do you feel guilty about eating and overeating?
- Do you hide how much you eat and hide it from others?
- Have you yo-yo dieted for years with little or no success?
- Do you make excuses in your head about why you should eat something that you are craving?
- Do you frequently get cravings for certain foods, despite feeling full and having just finished a meal?
If you answered yes to even 1 of the above, you may have issues with food addiction.